TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Small Post for Another Miraculous Day

My third semester final exam is right in front of me now...Hohoho...
I feel the time is running so fast that I need to prepare more for the big game...

Today is my last microbiology laboratory class..
My first final exam either...
Overall,, it is done well enough and I'm thankful for it... :)

Tomorrow I'm going to have Pancasila final exam...
I feel so relieved to know that it is an open-book test...
At least,, I just need to prepare less than the close-book one...
Maybe for 1 week ahead,, I won't post anything...
I must GET MY HEAD IN THE GAME!!!

Oww,, today after I ate my lunch, I bought a new true story book at Gramedia's clearance sale...
Feel so happy!!!^-^
I like to read other people life testimony...
It always opens my mind more and more....
The title of the book is Mengapa Ingin Kuakhiri Hidupku by Brent Runyon...
I hope there's a good story that I can learn inside it!!

Wish me luck for the exams!!
I wish you all have a great week ahead!!^^
Quote for this whole exams week:
~ORA ET LABORA~

 Old quote but it always works.. ;)

No comments: