TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, December 4, 2009

I AM HAPPY!!! ^___^




Why???

First,, my watch is already repaired!!!!!!

Second,, I met my long-time-no-see friend!!!!!!!
 

Third,, I got new friend named Melissa!!!!!!!

Fourth,, tomorrow is SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

Fifth,, one of my faculty's committee, which I really concern about, sell a bunch of flowers today and all is sold very fast than the days before!!!!!!!!

Sixth,, I just had meeting with the committee's chairman, secretary, treasurer, and also the care-takers (translate: penanggung jawab XD) and I feel so relieved to know that they have good preparation than I thought!!!!!!!!!
I pray that the proposal can make a goal through my university foundation... Amen!!!

Seventh,, I'm so glad and grateful to have a critical vice chairman and an understanding chairman in my faculty Student Council!!!!!!!!

Eight,, I will learn to be a worship leader in a small event!!!!!!!! Even though,, I feel so so nervous about this... This is my prime time!!!!!!

Ninth,, tonight I'm going to have my family altar and share all I have been through all day long.. As always!!!!!!!!!

Tenth,, I must do my assignments tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Okay,, for this one,, I'm just cheering up my self...
You guys know it~~ XP

---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ---- H.A.P.P.Y ----

No comments: