TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Korea, I'm In Love!

It began when one of my friend, Elisabeth R., gave me some TVXQ's songs..
It's a boy band from South Korea consist of 5 personnel..


 U-Know, Micky, Hero, Max, Xiah (picture taken from here) 

The song genres are A cappella,, dance,, pop,, and RnB...
TVXQ stands for Tong Vfang Xien Qi.. 
They are known in South Korea as Dong Bang Shin Gi (DBSK) and in Japan as Tohoshinki.. 
I already got confused with their name when I downloaded their songs in 4Shared.. XD
I like the songs so much!!
Especially their slow beat songs..





And then one day,, I watched Boys Before Flowers that has been aired for few times in Indosiar..
Absolutely fall in love with this movie...
Maybe I am out of trend coz my friends at campus has been talking about this movie since my previous semester... -,-"



 Kim Joon, Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho, Koo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong

(picture taken from Wikipedia) 

The story's plot is similar to Meteor Garden..
I wonder how they got such actor like Lee Min Ho that play the same character as Jerry Yan in Meteor Garden..
They so so so look a like!!! -,-a
Between all these Korean F4 personnel,, I like Kim Bum's face the best.. ;)
His face really is cute~~
I also like Koo Hye Sun's childish face..
I watch it in YouTube coz I'm too curious with the story and can't wait for the next episode in Indosiar..
Right now I'm watching episode 11.. ;P 
Here is one of the soundtrack that I like...






Last but not least,, the Korea country it self.. ^^
One of my best friend studies at Busan, South Korea..
Sometimes I take a few minutes to see her photos collection in Facebook..
I asked her to tag me beautiful Korea scenery's photos that she has taken.. 
Take a look some of her shots...!!


SUMMER 2009 (Haeundae Beach, Busan)
 



FALL 2009 (Busan)





WINTER 2009 (Busan)
_my favourite_





Wanna see more shot?? Just visit her Facebook photo album.. ^.~

No comments: