TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Don't Feel Like Writing A Short Post ;p

Hohohoho...
Second blog post in 2011... :D
So this is it guys, I don't want to take much time to think about my new resolution..
Why don't we just take a look on my 2010 resolution and check out whether all of them has been done or hasn't..

Copy the resolution part, paste here~
  • Finish reading the whole bible.. (NOT CHECKED)
  • Never start a day without the Daily Bread.. (NOT CHECKED)
  • Get sleep in minimal 5 hours a day.. (ALMOST)
  • Produce "my own money" by tutoring or taking a part-time job.. (NOT CHECKED)
  • Be a good role model (especially for my brother).. (FAILED IN THE END)

What can we learn from this?
First step, I have to reduce it..
  • Finish reading the whole bible..
  • Never start a day without the Daily Bread..
  • Get sleep in minimal 5 hours a day..
  • Produce "my own money" by tutoring or taking a part-time job..
  • Be a good role model (especially for my brother)..

Second, it has to be made more specific..
  • Never start a day without the Daily Bread.. -> Get up at 4 AM every morning for the Daily Bread
  • Get sleep in minimal 5 hours a day.. -> Go to sleep at maximum 1 AM
  • Be a good role model (especially for my brother).. -> Do not argue with mom or dad's order or advice. If it's not like what you want, just say it nicely

Last, if you have new important thing which just showed up last year, you can add it if you want..
But remember, it has to be SPECIFIC and try to make the points NOT MORE than the last one..
  • Get up at 4 AM every morning for the Daily Bread
  • Go to sleep at maximum 12 AM
  • Do not argue with mom or dad's order or advice. If it's not like what you want, just say it nicely
  • Do weekly review for MICROBES' schedule/publication

:DDD
~ God helps me ~



Now, shall we continue?
I want to share you a Korean, Japanese, and two Taiwanese drama series that I've watched.. All is magnificent!
I'm sure some of you have known all of those.. ;)

The first is "Down With Love"..
It is a Taiwanese drama series played by Jerry Yan and Ella Chen as the main character..


A lawyer named Xiang Yu Ping (Jerry Yan) who lives with his niece and nephew (The boy who act as the nephew is so cute! He also plays in the other Taiwanese drama series I'm going to tell you later.. His real name is Xiao Xiao Bin..). He has an actress girlfriend named Ding Hui Fan. Xiang Yu Ping meets Yang Guo (Ella Chen) by accident and employs her as his nephew and niece's nanny. Because of the kids' naughtiness, Hui Fan breaks up with Yu Ping due to her wrong perception on Yu Ping and Yang Guo relationship. Until Hui Fan decides to reconcile with Yu Ping, Yu Ping has already fell in love with Yang Guo. Qi Ke Zhong, Yu Ping's best friend, who still has feeling for Hui Fan (he used to be Hui Fan's boyfriend) helps Hui Fan to get Yu Ping's attention back. He pretends to fall in love with Yang Guo. The naive girl, Yang Guo, who is actually have no feeling for Ke Zhong accepts Ke Zhong as her boyfriend because he has been so nice and kind to her and her family. The situation becomes more complicated when Yang Guo finds out that her sister, Yang Duo, has been in love with Ke Zhong since the first time they met.

What's so special about this drama?
Well, I like to see a man's act when he is truly deeply in love with a woman..
When the woman whom he really cares about is right in front of him but he couldn't declare his love for some reasons..
Maybe it's typical..
But every film/drama have their own way to make this typical plot different from others..
Every time you watch those scene, you feel the sensation like you are the character in that film.. Hahaha.. xD
After all, I'm a fan of Ella Chen and I love kids.. :)

I like Ella more after I find out that she loves dog.. Just like me!
She has a special yet sad-ending relationship with her small pug named Qiang Qiang..
This is what I read in Wikipedia:

However, due to health problems, Qiang Qiang had to undergo surgery and died due to an anaesthetic allergic reaction. As a result of this, she composed and wrote the lyrics to a song dedicated to her deceased pet. She released the EP recently and to reduce costs, she performed many tasks herself, such as designing the cover for the EP, so that the profit, all of which went to animal shelter associations, would be higher. She also asked several of her friends and acquaintances, such as Joe Cheng and Jay Chou, to sign a few of the EP so that they could be auctioned off.

I read the explanation of the term EP (Extended Play) in Wikipedia, but I still don't fully understand..
The point is it's the song dedicated to Qiang Qiang..


Perhaps for you who don't really into this doggy thing, you will think that she's being too much.. It's just a dog..
But for me and millions dog lovers out there, dog is like part of our family...
I can imagine how Ella felt that time.. :'(


Next, a Japanese musical anime series, Nodame Cantabile..
The storyline is based from the comic book written by Tomoko Ninomiya..


Actually, I watch the life action version which consist of TV drama series and the movies..
The series are from episode 1 to 11, then the story continue in the movies volume 1 and 2..

Nodame Cantabile TV Series on Fuji TV, Japan

Nodame Cantabile Movie Volume 1

Nodame Cantabile Movie Volume 2

To be honest, I like Nodame because of my friend, Anne..
I have watched it on my first semester, but I only watched the first 10 minutes..
Then I didn't have any interested at all to continue watching it..
You know, in anime or in comic book, sad, happy, or confused expression of the character is exaggerated.. So is Nodame's live action.. It feels odd and awkward to see.. -_-"
Here are the example:

Look at the man

However, you will get used to it.. You'll laugh at it.. Believe me.. ;D
I never expected there are so many classical music played in Nodame Cantabile until one day Anne excitedly tell me about pure music-talented Nodame she just watched..
I who heart music became very curious to watch it all of a sudden.. Hahaha..

I borrowed the drama series' DVD from my friend, Eli, and watched it at Anne's laptop..
I even stayed overnight at Anne's boarding room only to watch them because my laptop can't play the DVD.. :((
Thankfully, I got a website link to download the movies from my high school friend, Christian.. Aaahh, so happy... :))

Beethoven, Rachmaninov, Haydn, Tchaikovsky, Mozart, and else..
After you watch this, you definitely will become more familiar with classical musics.. :D
Below is a bit snippets from the TV series..
Gershwin's Rhapsody In Blue played in a spring festival concert :)


If you are wondering about the storyline, you can read this... ;D
And now I wanna read the comic and watch the anime as well~
@Eli: bring your comics when the 6th semester begin... ^O^


Okay, here we arrive at another Taiwanese drama series titled "Autumn's Concerto"..
You might guess that it must be like Nodame Cantabile because of the word "concerto"..
Wrong guess then! Hehe..
This is a touching love story of human being..


Yes, very touching~
Lots of intrigue inside, but still good..
By the way, do you recognize the guy in the poster?
If you don't, I'll give you one more question..
Do you know F4 or have you watched Meteor Garden?
That's it! He's Vanness Wu!
I didn't notice it when I first saw the poster.. ><"
The lead actress opposite Vanness is Ady An.. Cute mother~ Haha..
Oh, not to forget, Xiao Xiao Bin is here too! :)
Remember the kid I told in "Down With Love"?
He talks much in Autumn's Concerto more than in Down With Love..
Hmm.. Maybe you need to take a closer look..

See how cute he is?!
Ta hen ke ai~ x))

Ren Guang Xi (Vanness Wu), a cocky law student, seems to lead the perfect life. He’s the sole successor to a huge and famous business and a talented ice hockey player with good looks and charisma to boot. But in reality, his lonely life lacks joy, laughter and motivation. That is until he meets Liang Mu Cheng (Ady An), the new bento seller at his school canteen. Although orphaned at a young age, Mu Cheng does not let her past affect her and lives life with great passion and determination. A harmless bet brings the two together and Guang Xi slowly changes as Mu Cheng teaches him how to give and love. Tragedy strikes when Guang Xi suddenly has to go through a major brain surgery, waking up with no memory of his past at all. His mother begs Mu Cheng to leave him and the latter has no choice but to do so. Later she learns that she already has Guang Xi’s child.
Six years pass. Mu Cheng lives a quiet life with her young son in the countryside while Guang Xi is now a successful lawyer with no memory of his past and is engaged to He Yi Qian, the kind and beautiful doctor who took care of him after his surgery. Guang Xi has flashbacks during a case and hits his client which sends him to the same town that Mu Cheng and Xiao Le (Guang Xi's son) is living. After he leaves, Xiao Le goes to Taipei to find "Uncle Guang Xi" and meets Guang Xi's mother and collapses from his illness, diabetes. He Yi Qian, Guang Xi's fiancee operates on Xiao Le and gives Guang Xi a wristband that contains photos of him and Mu Cheng. The day before the wedding, Guang Xi sees a memory card of pictures of the two lovers. Guang Xi suddenly realizes that everything that everyone told him was lies and the memories begin to rush back. A strangely familiar piano piece stirs Guang Xi’s heart as he struggles to recall his past romance with Mu Cheng, which leads to him knowing about the true father of Xiao Le. He leads to the court to fight for custody. How will the couple make up for six years of lost time? (Wikipedia)


Then if you click "next" button again in the "iPod", soundtrack of Korean drama series, Personal Taste/Personal Preference, will be played..


The male main character, Jeon Jin Ho, is played by Lee Min Ho, the guy that also acts as one of the main character in Boys Before Flowers Korean drama series..
While the female main character, Park Kae In, is played by Son Ye Jin..
About this actress, I was shocked when I found out that she is Kim Su Jin (the female main character) in Korean movie, A Moment to Remember, either.. @_@
She acts those two different characters awesomely good!
Park Kae In's character is very different from Kim Su Jin's who suffers from Alzheimer disease..
I didn't recognize her at all in Personal Taste.. ><"
No wonder there are many awards she has achieved from 2001 until 2009..

Wait..
I don't mean that Lee Min Ho's act is not good..
Tell me if any normal girls on earth who doesn't fall into his charisma..
In this drama series, he is told accidentally known as a gay..
Because of his deadly handsome look, I think he fits well the gay character.. :p
It's just because most of gays I've seen has a very good-looking.. Anyone agree?!
*Sorry to all Lee Min Ho's lovers.. Hey, I am also his fans! Consider it as my crazy thought.. xD
I tell you, you may find some similar scenes or things between Personal Taste and Down With Love..
I don't want to judge whether one of them get the idea from the other one..
Both are wonderful! I did enjoy watching all of them... :)


For those who still in holiday, hope these drama series can be an alternative to fill your holiday!
And for those who has started your activity, hope these can brighten up your day! :DD
Have a jolly days ahead! God bless ^^


No comments: