TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feel Great After I Did All :)

I'd like to start this post with a big THANK YOU to my faculty Student Council's friend who helped me with the Student Council room's cleaning...
Febri, Ribka, JeKa, Fabiola, Uwi, Fungkey, and Wince!
Really felt the song "The more we get together, together, together.. The more we get together, the happier we'll be.." ^^
Also to Bonsai's committees who participated with removing all their Bonsai's stuffs..
Quite many stuffs~~
It surely lightened our work.. :))
I woke up at 11 AM :P and went to campus at 12.30 PM after took the lunch..
When I arrived, I was already sweaty.. Haha..
Fyi, I sweat very easily~
That's why I love, love, love short hair-cut... X)
We started all the cleaning thingy at 1.30 PM and finished at about 2.45 PM..
It was one sweaty day~~

I didn't want to back home yet..
I felt like joining my mom's car than taking the Angkot, even though I have to wait she finish her job at office until night..
So I helped Siuling (my faculty Student Council's secretary, besides me) putting all the Student Council's files in order for a few hours, then I decided to cool off my body at Plaza Semanggi.. ;)
All my friends were already went home..
I thought that it is a good opportunity to watch movie at the theater ALONE!! X))
I called my mom and told her to pick me up around 7 o' clock..
It was still 4 PM when I bought the ticket while the movie played at 4.35 PM..
I decided to bought dinner (dinner?? Whatever~) at food court before I came back to the theater..

Well, the movie I watched was...


Actually, I want to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief..
But this movie was still "Coming Soon" at Semanggi 21.. -,-"
Hmmm...
It was a good romantic-comedy movie..
Many characters carry their own love stories in Valentine's day, represent every age groups' love..
There are also two "unpredictable" love stories.. X)
I can't make the review coz, you know this kind of movie..
Every story connected each others..
Just take a look a glance of this movie scenes..

Holden (Bradley Cooper) and Kate Hazeltine (Julia Roberts)                                            Willy (Taylor Lautner) and Felicia (Taylor Swift)

 Morley (Jessica Alba) and Reed Bennett (Ashton Kutcher)                                   Estelle (Shirley MacLaine) and Edgar (Hector Elizondo)

Jason (Topher Grace) and Liz (Anne Hathaway)                                                       Alex (Carter Jenkins) and Grace (Emma Roberts)

No comments: