TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Creation

This is it...
As I promised before, I will make a special post about our (I & my colleague) STOP-MOTION project assignments... Enjoy! :)


Created by Isabella, Devijanty, Lydwina, Alvin, Sherlya, Giovani, Marlin


Created by Anne, Audi, Febrian, Indri, Vita, Niko, Devina, and me :)


As you watch this, just be patient.. The stop-motion is in the end of the video.. ;p
Created by Moses, Victor, Reynaldi, Onde, Bartimeus, Adhi


And this is my senior high school friend's (Finda) personal creation :)

2 comments:

ibel said...

Wah sessieee, senangnya ada namaku muncul di post-mu hehehe thank you it's an honour. And MAS kelompok kamu juga super unyu! :))

Dogloverzz said...

Hahaha.. Iyaaa... Soalnya aku suka ngeliat stop motion gini.. Bangga jg sama kreativitas qta semua!! :DD