TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Blessed Life of Mine

Yes, I'm so out of blogging world..
My life until now is full of college's activity..
Even now, I'm in the middle of my final test for this semester..
I truly am struggling with my LAZYNESS... >_<

Nowadays, I feel like I've been tested..
I just found a situation that annoys me enough and I don't know how to deal with it..
I'm like a child who lose her way..
Or maybe a pig-headed person who keeps choosing the way on her own will while she knows well the best way she must choose.. T_T
I know You only want to take me to the next level..
But instead of following Your plan, I'm being such a troublesome for You..
Sorry, Dad... ><

The resolution I've made on the first month of 2011 still show up in my blog's main page..
I realize that I haven't done it well and it's already a half year.. Sheesh...
But I haven't failed yet! I still got 6 months more to make up for this..
FIGHTING, Jc! :)

If I take a look back at what has happened in my life for the last 6 months, I will never ever forget it..
It's really a blessed life of mine..

1. I'm officially finished my internship thingy on April 13, 2011. Thanks to my super duper patient mentor at PT Indofood Fritolay Makmur, Mr. Hendra Iswahyudi, and to my super duper nice docent advisor, Mrs. Noryawati Mulyono :) I still have to take care of my last assignment from Mr. Hendra after the final test (can't wait to meet the people there again! :D). Hopefully, everything goes smoothly. Yes, it will!

2. My sweet 21's birthday on the third of April where I got a handbag and a pair of shoes from my college friend, Eli, Anne, and Olivia. Thanks girls! Love you all :*


3. I chose to continue joining my faculty's bulletin team, MICROBES, in different division. From General Affair to Design. Always a pleasure to explore one of Daddy's gift :) This one decision pretty much has influenced my other decision. Actually, it helps me to be more focus to my priority.

4.  1 Keep me safe, O God,
      for I have come to You for refuge.
          2 I said to the Lord, “You are my Master!
      Every good thing I have comes from You.”
     3 The godly people in the land
      are my true heroes!
      I take pleasure in them!
     4 Troubles multiply for those who chase after other gods.
      I will not take part in their sacrifices of blood
      or even speak the names of their gods.
     5 Lord, You alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.
      You guard all that is mine.
     6 The land You have given me is a pleasant land.
      What a wonderful inheritance!
     7 I will bless the Lord who guides me;
      even at night my heart instructs me.
     8 I know the Lord is always with me.
      I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.
     9 No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
      My body rests in safety.
    10 For You will not leave my soul among the dead
      or allow your holy one to rot in the grave.
    11 You will show me the way of life,
      granting me the joy of your presence

      and the pleasures of living with You forever.
     (Psalm 16 - New Living Translation)


One afternoon, my brother took the Bible, he opened it, and pointed a section. It's from Psalm 16. Then my dad asked him whether he want the bible section to be read and my brother said yes. I believe this is exactly what my brother feels right now though he can't express or say it. When I was told about this rare event (I was not at home when it happened), I felt so happy. If I remember my brother's behaviour at the past, I couldn't imagine one day he can be like this. Not in the negative way, but conversely. The old Jan Jeremiah (my brother's name) would never pray or read Bible except at Sunday service. Now, everyday he "read" the Bible (the one that read the Bible is my dad and my brother always listen to him), sing out songs for Him (he can memorize a song's lyric fast enough), moreover he always remember to pray first before eat, drink, or take his medicine. When I said "eat" and "drink", it doesn't mean only breakfast, lunch, or dinner. But every time he wants to eat and drink (biscuit, fruit, milk, water, etc). It's like he has formed into a WHOLE NEW person. Yes, he already is and I'm so thankful for that. Daddy JC is always the best! :D

5. June 5, 2011. The first time dad, mom, I, and my brother stood behind the altar and share our life testimony to the people at church. We also sang a song together titled "Bagi Tuhan Tak Ada yang Mustahil - Sari Simorangkir". Thanks Dad for letting me feel this experience. :)

6. June 11, 2011. The first time my brother didn't get hospitalized when he got convulsion. I'm so proud of my dad. Other people would be panic and call the doctor at time like that, but my dad has proved that our FAITH in Him NEVER EVER FAILED. Convulsions, it's NOTHING!

7. This one is my newest-full of gratefulness-memory. Curious? Hehe. Proud to present, our Plant Biotechnology class' final assignment: a STOP MOTION about MARKER ASSISTED SELECTION :D Once again, first time is always meaningful. Yes, this is the first time I and my friends make a stop motion. We got the second position for our creation! I myself also admire the other team's stop motion creation. There are three teams (including our team) who made a stop motion with different content and they are all good! The other two teams use the cardboard character aka Danbo as one of their property. It's so cute! I like it.
I will make a new post for this because I want to show you all the stop motions created by my colleagues and one other by my high senior school's friend. :D

8. I got accepted as one of my faculty's newcomers orientation period committee and also as one of my university's newcomers orientation period games facilitator. Hope for the new kind of experience from these two events. :)


That's all for now! I will continue the flashback at the end of the year like I usually do. :p
And wish me all the best at the final test! See ya!


~ Be blessed and be a blessing ~


No comments: