TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just A Little Share

Yesterday after I got home from hanging out with my friends, we (me and my parents) did the family altar..
There was a little conflict between mom and dad..
Actually, it was because a simple thing..
But that simple thing really made the atmosphere different than usually..
As the third person in that situation, automatically I became the mediator..
I tried to break "the ice" between them..
I lead the worship and the prayer before reading the Bible although my mom didn't want to sing..
I just didn't want a small thing ruin every thing..
Our family altar must go on no matter what happen..
Nevertheless, I felt a bit relieved after hearing my mom read the Bible passage's explanation like she always do..

After we finished, I went downstairs to my room..
I was not sleepy yet.. (I always feel refresh after the family altar, even when I'm outrageously sleepy before -,-")
Then I opened my laptop, checking my blog, email, facebook, and twitter..
And when I played my iTunes' playlist, I heard a lovely song which I never listen for a long time..
I even don't realize I have it..
The title is When I Say That I Love You by anonymous..
Today I browse the internet, searching for the singer..

So it's another love song from our Daddy to us ^^

~ When I Say That I Love You by Franky Sihombing ~ 

You feel that you're lonely
It doesn't prove that you are alone
You feel that nobody wants you
It doesn't mean that no one cares about you

*
Listen to the words I say
For I will always by your side
You mean everything to Me
I will never leave you 'cause I love you so

**
You think that you're nothing
Before Me you are something beautiful
You think that you can't do anything
But you can do a lot of things with Me
Back to *, ***, **, *, ***

***
When I say that I love you
It means I give the best for you
When I say that I love you
I will give everything for you
No more fear about the future
And blame for the past
I'll give everything
When I say that I love you

I want you to know that I died for you
I want you to know that I give all my life for you
When I say that I love you
Back to ***

No comments: