TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Favorite "YouTube's Kids"

To be honest,, I want to publish these two kids since few days ago..
But I don't have time to write my blog..

Today,, after I got back from Pixie's Singing's house,, I slept from 06.30 PM til 9 PM..
Long enough to refresh my eyes and brain until now on.. Haha.. :P

I know these kids from my two friend's post on Facebook..
Thanks to Hans and Bagas.. ;)
A 5 years old boy from Japan and the other one is a 4 years old girl from US..
So what makes me admire them so much??
The Japanese boy is so talented in playing his Ukulele.. 

The ukulele, sometimes abbreviated as the uke, is a chordophone classified as a plucked lute; it is a subset of the guitar family of instruments, generally with four nylon or gut strings or four courses of strings. The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian interpretation of a small guitar-like instrument brought to Hawaiʻi by Portuguese immigrants. It gained great popularity elsewhere in the United States during the early 20th century, and from there spread internationally. Tone and volume of the instrument vary with size and construction. Ukuleles commonly come in four sizes: soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. (Wikipedia) 

He has cute face (he's a handsome boy, I can say) and I always smile whenever he shows his big smile.. :)

His English pronunciation is not clear.. (come on,, he's a JAPANESE and still a kid)
And he always sings every time he plays the uke confidently..
But that makes him special... ^^



In this video,, he is playing a Japanese song titled Mainakumana..
He smiles in this video most often.. 
I don't know his name coz it isn't mentioned in his YouTube's profile..
Subscribe his YouTube account if you want to.. :)

The next talented kid is a little singer and pianist named Zoei Toh..
The first time I saw her was 2 years old Zoei reciting The Lord's Prayer.. (She's awesome!!)
It reminded me to Miss Elizabeth,, my junior high school teacher whom teach me that prayer..
Miss you, Miss.. >.<
When I took a look at her YouTube account,, I realized that she's not an ordinary child..
She's so great in playing piano.. @.@
In my opinion,, she's type of unyielding person..
I think she will grow up as a reputable person..
And oh,, she also has a cute smile.. ^-^



If you want to see her singing and other videos of Zoei,, just click the purple word above..
The latest video of her is when she was singing Panis Angelicus (Bread of Angels),, a Greek hymn song,, at a wedding..
I want it too at my own wedding~~!! >o<
A little child (girl or boy) walk first along the red carpet before the married couple,, singing "our" favorite song...
Haha.. Still in my imagination~~ :P
By the way,, talking about this topic,, it feels weird when I clicked two applications on Facebook  about couple hours ago..




Haha..
Don't know what kind of sign it is..
I already said I believe there's no coincidence,, but I don't want to think about this too much..
Many other important things I have to take care.. XD

~I ♥ KIDS~


No comments: