TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Capability vs. Willingness

This is a repost article which I get from someone's blog..
For your information,,
I don't know this person but I'm so blessed with his article and I hope you all feel blessed, too^^

If you were to throw a stone & check how many people are capable in doing ANY job given. I can tell you the answer - MANY ARE CAPABLE ! Simply because SKILL can be trained. KNOWLEDGE can be imparted.


Many successful people and even books can tell you what to do in order to be success. But why they are still many more people (more than 90%) of the people are not living in purpose & passion? All these people are really capable & if you were to ask them if they can do the job, they will tell you - THEY CAN DO IT !

But the question here is, HOW MANY ARE WILLING ?

Capability is one thing. Willingness is another thing. I rather choose someone who are willing to work in my organization than someone that is just Capable. Capable & Able to perform the task are important but at the end of the day, it is the ATTITUDE & WILLINGNESS that count. You can be very good, but if you are not willing to take the action & DO IT, NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

So I strongly encourage you to do everything willingly!
You will have different perspective to look into your own life & start to appreciate others’ life better.

~ Repost from Nicholas Yeap's blog: "Live with Passion!" ~

No comments: