TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Cristmas Spirit

I know,, I know..
It's not even December yet..
But I really can't hold this feeling!!!
Reading somebody's Facebook status and my friend, Nona Jingga,'s latest post;
listening the Christmas song like All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey, My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson, or My Only Wish by Britney Spears;
and seeing list of Christmas day committees in the church weekly news;
really spread out the Christmas spirit in my heart!!! >O<

Oh,, it makes me wanna share to the world this joyfulness!!
I feel like just a few weeks ago I set up the Christmas tree,, decorate it with lights and colorful accessories,, until put it up in the best-viewed spot,, all by my self^^
Although in fact,, it was a year ago...
I wish I don't miss that moment in this year...

I also wish on the night before Christmas,, my brother can join our family altar (please God).. 
So we all can come to You completely,, showing our gratefulness for that all year-pleasure event =)
Amen!!!
I can say "that's my only wish this year.." (say it with My Only Wish melody ;D)

With purpose to share my joyfulness,, I want you guys to take your time for watching these cute chubby Forever Friends bear short movies ^.~








May the Christmas spirit lives in your heart, too!! ^O^
~Jesus bless you all~

No comments: