TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Proud of My Brother and My Self

Five days ago,, I was asked by my brother to help him doing his campus assignment..
What assignment??
Coloring!!
He showed me his 1/4 colored flower motive on A3 paper made by him self..
I smiled at him and gave a straight answer: "I want!!"
Love the motive and it's also colorful... ^^
The rule is mixing of two colors in each single flower's line and no white,,, black,, or metal colors like gold and silver..

If I'm not mistaken,, it was around 11:3o PM when he asked me doing it...
I was sleepy....
But the assignment must be collected the next day at 10:00 AM
So I did my best to color the picture...
Besides,, I feel pity for him coz I know what it feels if you're so in deadline...

At first,, my brother and I did it together with shift system..
Until 3:00 AM,, I was still coloring...
My brother said to me "It's okay,, it can be continued later.."
I replied "I'm not sleepy yet.."
Honestly I felt a little bit sleepy but I also couldn't wait to see the final result...
Otherwise,, I didn't have any classes on that day... 
So my brother became fall a sleep and I kept coloring until 3:30 AM..
It was 1/8 part more to finish,, but I was too sleepy to continue it......
I decided to get a sleep...
Next morning,, I woke up at 10:oo AM..
I thought my brother was already went to his campus...
I walked to the living room and saw the masterpiece on the table... @.@



Feel like a pro painter.. Haha XD 

Picture taken from near...




And this one is taken and edited by my brother^^


Cool, huh?! ;)

No comments: