TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Those Disasters

Approximately an hour ago,, I went home from campus..
The weather is not too hot,, but the wind blows hard enough to make me walk difficultly...
Wow!!
I imagine the cyclone that happened to some cities in my country..
I feel sorry for all the victims....

Speaking of disaster,, the scary event which can take away our valuable things,, even human's life...
We all know that it's happening more often in Indonesia...
Especially the earthquake...
And its scale is getting bigger from time to time...
It's usually around 5 until 7 Richter scale...
How powerful is it??
Fyuu...
The Tasikmalaya earthquake always reminds me... @.@

I take that experience as a self taught...

At that time,, I was at campus learning for my laboratory test w/ some friends...
When the quake happened,, my mobile phone,, my bag,, my keys purse,, and my jacket,, all sparsed on the floor..
One of my friend has ran away when he felt the vibration (such a quick response~~)..
While me and my other 3 friends must saw the process of wall cracking first,,
then we realized it was a big earthquake.. -,-"
I felt that my campus building is going to collapse..
Guess what I do??
I was busy taking my stuffs other than running for safety...
Call me whatever,, but I do learn from it...

By the way,, today is the day of Indonesia's president and new vice president inauguration^^
Congratulation to Bapak Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and Bapak Budiono...!!
And tomorrow is the ministers of "Indonesia Bersatu (2)" cabinet's turn..
Congratulation too to all those chosen..!!
Let's pray for the best for our beloved country..








 Bersatulah Indonesiaku!!! ^o^

No comments: